Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Some stuff about me

Hey everyone,

Most of my general interests include going for a nice run after I've had a long day at school and I just want to get rid of all the stress in the world. I also like to just put on my head phone and zone out to some music my favorite group is Maroon 5. if I'm not doing either of those I'm most likely up in my room playing Xbox because that helps me relax too when I need a rest from school work or just life.

One of the first place I go to on the web when I wake up is probably to check the weather and then I got to all my social media pages to catch up on all the stuff I could have missed over night. You might not think much happens in the middle of the night but some of my friends post some wild stuff.

At the current moment my major is criminal justice because that's a field I find vary interesting and it has multiple paths I could go down if I choose to. For example I could join the FBI or I could be a police officer and if I really wanted to I could work with the counter terror attack. It all just depends which one of those would suit me best.

No comments:

Post a Comment