Wednesday, February 1, 2017



My general interests are science, culinary and politics. Science is the subject that interest me the most because I like knowing and studying new advancements and technology in our world. Culinary has been a passion of mine since 5 years old. I like cooking for my friends and family and making new recipes. Politics is also a field I like investing my time on. I like to know what's going around the world.

The first place I go on the Web is Facebook. I also like communicating in social media with my friends and family. Facebook keeps me updated with recent information and family and friends. The next websites I go to is either YouTube or Google. I like searching for my favorite celebrities or funny videos.

My major is Biology since I like studying about science. I plan to finish my undergraduate in VCU.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also planning to finish my undergraduate at VCU. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete