Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello,

     I'm a military brat and have moved around quite a bit and I have enjoyed it. I started in Wyoming the moved to Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Georgia, Colorado again, California, Texas, Louisiana again, North Carolina and now here. Over all these places I have grown to love wildlife and camping, I would much rather be deep in the mountains fishing than anything else.
    With that aside I'm looking to major in Food, Beverage and Restaurant Management because I want to own my own Brewery Restaurant. I'll be attending Johnson and Wales University in Denver Colorado the coming year, till then I'm finishing my general classes and get a feel for college life.
     I've been working with Food Lion for the past year and a half as a cashier and a stocker. I'm attempting to find work in a restaurant so that before I go to Johnson and Wales so I have a basic understanding of the inner workings of a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment