Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello Everyone

My general interests are in people, music and religion. I find us human beings to be very interesting in the way we think and handle our personal issues. Music has always been a part of me, music is basically my escape. I guess I could say the same thing for religion.

The first place I go on the internet is always Google. Why? Because I always have a question and even though Google could mislead you it could also guide you in the right directions.

My major is clinical psychology. Like I said before I am very interested in people. How we think, solve issues and react to different situations is just fascinating. Furthemore,  I chose the clinical aspect because I like working face to face with people than just doing research on them in a lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment