Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My general interests are technology, culture and sports. I love watching football and I love talking about it. I'm a Redskin fan, I have a love and hate relationship with them but I still love them. Everything about Technology interest me from new software to new forms of technologies. 
I don't use my computer unless I'm typing a paper for a class. I usually use my phone and the first place I go on my phone is my messages. After checking my messages I go to any social media app. I'm majoring in Information Technology. After Nova, I plan to further my education at VCU or JMU. I'm planning on getting my Bachelor's degree and then taking a break. After taking a break I will take online courses in order for me to get my Master's in Information technology. 

1 comment:

  1. You and I have a lot in common. I am a die hard Redskins fan but sometimes its hard not to hate them and I am also majoring in information technology.

    ReplyDelete