Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hi everyone,

I am interested in many different things. I'm interested in video games, soccer, reading books, traveling, school, and helping people. My two main general interests are the healthcare field and cooking. My healthcare field interest is the main reason I'm in school. I'm interested in cooking because I'm a really good cook and I love preparing dished, I'm always cooking different dishes.

The first place in go on the web is my Nova account and Facebook. I first go on my Nova account to check my classes and complete any assignment, check my grades, teachers announcement, and to just stay updated with my school work. I sometimes visit my Facebook first to see what other people are posting and watch funny videos.

My major is nursing and I'm really passionate about it. I'm currently a CNA and I really enjoy my working with my patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment