Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello classmates,

My general interest include writing and watching and playing football. I mainly write for assignments at NOVA but when ever I do have time, I do like to write about ideas I have that I think could be decent books or short stories. I have not played football in some time but I have always liked to and have not bee able to since I now work and go to school but when it comes to watching football, I will be on my couch every Sunday afternoon watching the Washington Redskins play.

I do not go on the internet for much other then to help me with assignments I am given by my Professors at NOVA, but when I do use the internet it is mainly used to keep me up to date on sports related news or news around the world.

My major is general studies because the major I did want to pursue here did not have the classes that I wanted to take. Once I finish my two years at NOVA I want tot transfer to George Mason to pursue my major in IT. I am not sure what field of IT I want to go in to quite yet but I still have a little to figure that out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment