Thursday, February 2, 2017

Intro.


Call me Ace. Just Ace. In many card games, the ace card is the highest ranking- and just like that, I hope to bring you only the highest quality content. Or at least that's the plan, it sounded edgy. Pretty cool, right? I kid, I kid.  Anyways, as far as my interests go- I appreciate art in all it's forms. Whether it's music, dance, writing, and so forth, it makes me happy. I also have an affinity for felines. I relate to them very much. Go cats.

When I get on the internet, my first destination is Tumblr. Tumblr is a blogging site- so I suppose you could say I've got some blogging experience....that's if you count reblogging posts and crying over your faves as "experience." Afterwards, you'll find me lurking on twitter, casually sipping tea as I scroll down my feed. Of course eventually I'll do more productive things, but hey- why not take time to smell the sea salt while I surf the web?

I'm plan on majoring in psychology. I like to learn about people and learn why they do the things they do. I want to understand them and become more open minded. I hope to go into clinical psychology as it's a field that needs more attention and I'm more than willing to give it that attention.


I hope we can get along and I'll be anticipating all your posts!


Stay hydrated,
 — Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment