Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My  personal interests include long walks on the beach with the wind in my hair and the sand in between my toes. I love the feeling of the boisterous sun tempered against my indulgent skin. Normally I would walk while on the beach but sometimes when I am feeling a bit wild and extravagant, I like to go on jogs.

Also, one of my many interests include apple pealing. Sometimes when I get a chance to get away from all of the stress and hustle and bustle of the world, I truly enjoy sitting back, getting a nice sharp peeler from the knife drawer within my mothers familiar kitchen and pealing apples for hours. I love their ambiguous shape, never knowing exactly what to expect. Sometimes I stay up until the very early hours of dawn when the sun begins to peak. The time just seems to fly by for me.

When I am not walking on the beach or peeling apples, sometimes I truly enjoy being able to organize the napkins within my home. Nobody likes disorganized napkins. When you're eating and are in the heat of the moment with sauces and juices dripping sporadically from place to place, the last thing you want is to reach for a napkin and see that the pile available is severely disorganized. That would send anyone into a frenzy and it would for sure do so to me. I solve this problem in my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment