Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My general interests are in technology, politics, and traveling. Recently I've been following the Trump administration and the controversial executive orders he's been signing. I generally use the News application on my phone. The application uses articles from New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and etc.

I generally use my laptop for school work, but when I use my phone's browser I access Facebook and the News application to stay current on issues going on. I also check my email frequently for anything from bills to new coupons for online shopping.

I'm majoring in Information Technology. I ultimately want to transfer to New York University and live in New York City. I'm hoping to figure out what field of IT I want to go into while pursuing my degree . I'm thinking about Cybersecurity as it is a fast growing field to enter, or something dealing with software.

No comments:

Post a Comment